At North Texas Collision Center, our customer’s and employee’s health and safety are critical. We will make changes to our business in order to closely follow the direction provided by the CDC and our local public health officials.
We want you to know we take the risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously. Our individual behaviors are our best defense against the virus.
Here are a few of the steps that we are taking:
- We are offering Pick Up and Delivery of your vehicle.
- Surfaces in our customer areas are cleaned and disinfected twice daily.
- We need all customers to remove all personal items from their vehicles when dropping them off.
- Please provide a vaild email address so we can provide “soft copies” of all you paperwork. If you prefer, we will print paper copies.
- Customer vehicle interiors are wiped down with disinfectant after all repairs are completed.
- Hand washing is clearly one of the best preventative actions and we have both communicated this expectation and watch for compliance from all our staff. We also provide hand washing facilities and paper towels for customer use.
- If you become sick, please visit our centers at a future date, stay home and seek advice from your health care provider.
Thank you for your business and support.